Here's some of the exciting things that happened this week:
- I saw The Fray's "Over My Head (Cable Car)" video AND Mat Kearney's "Nothing Left to Lose" on Gospel Music Channel's Joyful Noise Cafe show. I really, really like those videos.
- To Write Love on Her Arms Day was on the 13th, and I wrote "LOVE" in big letters down both of my arms.
- My top 3 Last.fm artists were The Fold at number 3, with one listen, The Almost at number 2, with one listen, and Josh Wilson at #1 with two whole listens! Go me! (I didn't do much on Last.fm last week.)
- I joined two cool websites, bit.ly and Google Wave. They're both very, very cool. :)
- I went for a walk in the starlight out on our trails, by myself. Not long after, a wolf was sighted just miles from our house.
- My favorite tweet of the last week:
"See? Radio Disney isn't all that bad. Really, what's not to like about a station that plays The Fray & The Wiggles? Don't answer that. ;)"
- I went to the dentist, and not only did I hear Mat Kearney's song "Closer to Love" while I was in the waiting room, I also got my teeth cleaned, and found out that I didn't have any cavities. I also made a dentist pun while they were working on me, and neither the dentist nor his assistant got it. :\
- Later, after the dentist appointment, I was in a thrift story, and bought a killer leather jacket. It rocks.
- My favorite artists of the week (since Last.fm didn't do a good job of showing off my taste) are Mat Kearney and The Fray. Ah-mazing, both. "Over My Head (Cable Car)" and "Closer to Love" are my top two songs.
- I'm also thinking about getting Mat Kearney's Nothing Left to Lose with the Amazon gift certificates I've been getting from Swagbucks.
- The best 5 words of advice I received all week was from the Bible: "Don't be afraid, just believe". It's so simple, and yet, it's really the best thing. Speaking of that, God's really been teaching me a lot lately, and growing me, and even though I still have a long, long way to go, somehow I know I'll get to the top of this mountain somehow. He'll see me through.
Wow, my life is more exciting then I thought! :) I really don't know if I'll do a post like this next week or not, I'll have wait and see. Till then, I suppose...