Thursday, September 4, 2008

Spamity Calamity!


I've been getting a landslide of spam on TFCMB lately, which, thankfully, has been caught by Akismet. I had 70 comments waiting in my Akismet folder today. As you can see, I seem to have a much bigger problem then spam, by the look of the spam counter...

Update: I guess I wasn't really thinking when I posted this. First, I'm not trying to make fun of Revelation, or any of the events, people, therein. I really do believe that someday this world will end, and it won't be pretty for most people. The reason I posted this is because I'm pretty sure that the amount of comment spam I get isn't connected to the end of the world at all. Still, I probably should have thought through this before I posted it. Sorry!

6 comments:

Kiwi da Fruit said...

Eeeew, Matt, 666? That's a BAAAAAAAD number!

BTW, you never told me you had this blog! And thanks for following me!

~Kiwifruit

Matt said...

I've been keeping this blog undercover for the most part. It's like my side project, which I update with all the fun and random stuff that doesn't fit on TFCMB.

And you're welcome. :)

Fluffy Bunny Slippers said...

I hope no one really spazzed over your 666 comment -- there was nothing disrespectful in your joke. And honestly, anyone who can't laugh at themselves has serious issues, y'know?

;)

Unknown said...

That's bad, Nice blog by the way!

Joshua said...

First: The title of the last book of the Bible is either Revelation or The Revelation of Jesus Christ. It is not Revelations.

Second: In addition to being the number of the Beast, 666 is man's number as well. So please don't worry about offending people that don't have a good understanding of scripture. You were being humorous, and you also (possibly subconsciously) made a point: spam is evil.

Matt said...

Luke: Thanks!

Joshua: Okay, I'll fix that right away.