Monday, November 3, 2008

Pictures! (Of Me, Nonetheless!)

I just put a picture on my Twitter profile for the first time (before it was a screen shot of TFCMB). It's a shot of my eye, which I cropped from a shot of my full face. When I was playing around with The Gimp, trying to make myself look as awesome as possible, I made three different versions. The first is a barely edited picture, just cropped:

On the next one, I deepened my eye color and added stars to the background:

On the last one, I kept the face the same and switched the background to a picture I had taken (and already edited...) of some fish. I think the blue contrasts nicely.



So, there you have it. :D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool shots! I like the one with the stars best- it looks a little inter-galactic.

Kiwi da Fruit said...

Cool! What program did you use for that?
~Kiwi

Kiwi da Fruit said...

Hey, computer guy, on your old TFCMB blogpage there was a space where someone could enter their email address and receive emails when you posted again. I can't find it anywhere and was hoping you remembered where you found it?

catfreak70 said...

My favorite one is the original, I think.
~catfreak70