Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Template (And Hey! Matt's Alive!)

Okay. If you're still checking this blog, well, wow, I'm honored to have such dedicated readers, seeing as how I haven't done anything with this in, well, forever. Since July, actually. That's a long time ago. Anyway, I'm posting this to tell you that I'm not dead, I've just been doing other things lately, though I think I might start using this again, just to post videos, and thoughts, and, well, whatever.

Also, I'm posting this to tell you I decided to change my theme on here to something wider, so that I can get widescreen YouTube videos to fit without being cut off.

Thank!

-Matt

1 comment:

Joshua said...

I'm a dedicated follower. But that's because I know that when you do make your bi-annual posts, it's usually something interesting, so it's worth the wait.